Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 41

Thread: Go get 'em

  1. #1
    Inactive Member plantsman's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 14th, 2006
    Posts
    2,592
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Go get 'em

    Fred! Thompson will be the next 2-term Republican president!

  2. #2
    Inactive Member imported_MoonlightGraham's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 6th, 2004
    Posts
    2,142
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Go get 'em

    I wish Edwards would get it.
    [img]http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i42/stinmeister/untitled-2.jpg[/img]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member NotSoSilentBob's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 2nd, 2002
    Posts
    8,067
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Go get 'em

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: DaneCook</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I wish Edwards would get it. </div></div>

    You're nuts.
    [IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member pvfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 22nd, 2002
    Posts
    8,518
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Go get 'em

    God, help me if another Republican wins. People in this country need to quit worrying about whether Linda is aborting her child and start worrying about where there going to get the money to put food on their table.
    [img]http://www.gifsoup.com/view7/2505516/brandon-phillips-dugout-dance-o.gif[/img]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member PVVikeFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 1st, 2004
    Posts
    2,188
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Go get 'em

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: PVFAN</div><div class="ubbcode-body">God, help me if another Republican wins. People in this country need to quit worrying about whether Linda is aborting her child and start worrying about where there going to get the money to put food on their table.</div></div>

    But if a Democrat wins it will probably be Clinton. I can't really think of anything being worse.
    _________________________________________________________
    HOW'S THAT HOPE AND CHANGE WORKING OUT FOR YA ??????

  6. #6
    Inactive Member plantsman's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 14th, 2006
    Posts
    2,592
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Go get 'em

    But if a Democrat wins it will probably be Clinton. I can't really think of anything being worse. [/quote]

    Hoorah!

  7. #7
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: Go get 'em

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: boney</div><div class="ubbcode-body">But if a Democrat wins it will probably be Clinton. I can't really think of anything being worse. </div></div>

    Hoorah! [/quote] The Dums are having trouble finding volunteers. But worse- what about 4 more years in Iraq, 400 Billion more in the war, doubling of gas prices again and the Russians deciding we were enough of a threat to re-enter the arms race? Where did the SS fix go? Where is the end of Iraq or the free government we were promised? Seen Bin Lauden, I mean other than the vids he sends out? I bet it is really the fault of the guys that ran against Bush, they must have lied on their job aps or something. Or maybe his general forgot to dot an I. I will feel so much better knowing that the slander machine is running again- the e-mails have already started from the Rep camp. I don't think it really matters who wins. All I hear are lies from politicans , just one bunch screws with things more than others.

  8. #8
    Inactive Member 1inStripes's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 25th, 2002
    Posts
    12,052
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Go get 'em

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> I don't think it really matters who wins. All I hear are lies from politicans </div></div>

    You could have stopped, and started right there and been absolutely correct. The rest is pretty much just like a politians speech. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img]
    "Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08

  9. #9
    Inactive Member PVVikeFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 1st, 2004
    Posts
    2,188
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Go get 'em

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 1inStripes</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> I don't think it really matters who wins. All I hear are lies from politicans </div></div>

    You could have stopped, and started right there and been absolutely correct. The rest is pretty much just like a politians speech. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img] </div></div>

    AMEN [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/mad.gif[/img]
    _________________________________________________________
    HOW'S THAT HOPE AND CHANGE WORKING OUT FOR YA ??????

  10. #10
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: Go get 'em

    The rest is still fact, a lot of which I mentioned before the election. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif[/img]

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •